Weep of a Proud Mom...(at last)


Exactly four years already since that tragic loss of my supposedly first baby, of course no matter what i do to buried that incident, i just cant. It leaves me something to hold and hope, but all was just a memory already, a beautiful memory of my unborn angel that i did not have a chance to cuddle and held in my arms, yet she doesn't left me in an imaginary land.

Now, I am on my way to be said a fully-certified mom (8 months to date and its boy this time). All my love ones are very eager and excited already. Joyful hearts and happy thoughts filled the air and I just cant contained the shower of their love and care. As myself is more excited as they are, I cant wait the time to finally see my angel, hear his cry and feel his warmth against mine. What kind of a mother would i be to him? Could i fulfill the responsibility and would i be the best mom? But surely i will be the mom that he could be proud of. I wanted to be there and share all his "firsts" under this world. His first smile, first word, first step and so on. Not just a mom, i ought to be his best ever friend, a confidant and a fair adviser, i will make sure of that. I will give him the love that he should get, a quality time that fruits quality moments we will have each other as a one family. Equipping him the every pace of a good-hearted living and the values that matters most, the act of humility above the rest and just be what he is. He will live life the way it should yet i am on his every step. There's no one else on this planet could be more grateful but a mom who bears a child on her womb. It is bridging the bracket towards parenthood and of being a total woman. My baby is a gift from Him he may not be the first but neither he would be the last, I will still be blessed with many angels to complete the table. I am the proudest mom and will be the greatest one.

So many things to put through the way and i cant just believe yet that finally... I will be a mother. I am thankful that He didn't failed me in my hopes and He answered my prayer.

It's all worth waiting for...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer of the Heart

BLOCKED NIGHT III: Dream Stealer

cupid's revenge